"I found that one quarter pound hamburger requires over 660 gallons of water to produce. Here I’ve been taking these short showers trying to save water, to find out just eating one hamburger is equivalent to showering 2 entire months."
Hooooly shit lol so glad I’m a vegetarian tbh
The same can be said for cheese and any dairy product. Go vegan.
do you ever hang out w/ someone and realize it’s not what you wanted to do and then you’re trapped for a few hours
This is the best ASL Bucket Challenge I’ve seen so far.
what had me cracking up was the way the mask deflated at the end
Jake’s mom is a total badass
- How to set and enforce boundaries.
- How to say no.
- How to say no without making people think you hate them.
- How to refuse sex without getting beaten up.
- How to detect and obey other people’s boundaries.
- How and when to disclose disability.
- How to comfort people.
Things social skills courses actually teach:
- Passing .
- Gender norms.
- How to survive if you are magically transported to the world of american high school teen movies.
my dad is a senior software engineer at Google
this is his work laptop
he takes it to company meetings
I’ve been told he has received many compliments
did you read the post